Tuesday, August 28, 2007

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

I just needed to give a quick shout out to a few people:

Danny
Amy@runnerslounge.com
KelsaLynn
Tom
Betsy Wasser
Matteson
Oh 2 Run
Jake to the mutha f----n' B
My bro Adam
My girl Amy

The ones I know for real have been a huge help in this crazy endeavor. And to those of you out there who have written comments, words of encouragement, and advice....

THANK YOU!!!

This little running blog has been such a source of motivation before, during, and after my runs. I hope you guys know that the 2 minutes it takes to post a comment really brightens my day, and gives me one more reason to kick my ass.

I'll be blogging in London starting Thursday. Peace!!!

Joey

2 comments:

Amy@RunnersLounge said...

You are so welcome! I am enjoying your journey! Have a great run in London.

Amy
http://blog.runnerslounge.com

Jake B said...

ahoo.comIt goes both ways reading your blog is a huge source of motivation for me!!!